Students are not usually aware of the JAMB regularization activity until they need it or become a victim of its registration requirements. To begin with, JAMB regularisation is not for students. So double-check the list below to see if you would require to get one for yourself depending on your situation.
The JAMB regularisation cost, requirements and deadline for 2022 for completing the HND, Direct Entry, so they would have all necessary documents needed for their NYSC will all be explained in this article.
What Is Regularization In JAMB For?
JAMB Regularization is a process in which the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) confirms a candidate’s current admission details with the school that awarded them admission in their database, with the purpose of granting an admission letter/registration number for students who do not have one.
In layman’s terms, it refers to students who did not register with JAMB during the year they were offered admission and who do not have a JAMB acceptance letter but were accepted into tertiary institutions. (For Direct entry applicants, remedial/pre-degree programme certification issued). This permits candidates who have been admitted into tertiary institution but have no prior JAMB record to register on the portal.
This initiative to helps find solutions to difficulties relating to student admissions. These concerns may make it difficult for such applicants to continue their education or apply for NYSC in the future.
Who Is Meant To Do JAMB Regularization?
In light of the aforementioned conditions, the following candidates will be required to complete JAMB regularisation:
- Admission Without Jamb: Here students that had tertiary admission without having to do JAMB exams, i.e Part-time , Direct Entry, Remedial students belong to this group.
- Regularization may be required if a student’s bio-data on the JAMB Portal or on their Jamb acceptance letter is incorrect.
- Change Of Course: Students who pursued a course in their school other than the one for which JAMB granted them for admission
- Change Of Institution: Students who transferred to another school other than the one to which JAMB granted them admission without completing the JAMB change of institution form
- Admission: Students who might have gotten admission from a tertiary institution and its not reflecting on their JAMB portal that they had admission
What are the requirement for JAMB regularization?
Kindly Find below the infomations needed to complete the form for the Jamb regularization.
1. Personal Information
- Full name
- Year of admission
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Residential Address
- Email address
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- JAMB registration number (if any)
2. O’level Results
3. Current Course of Study
4. Former Course Of Study
5. Institution’s Details
- Name of school
- Your year of matriculation
- Matriculation number (Registration number)
- Reason for not being on JAMB matriculation list
- Head of institution (VC, or Provost)
- Year of graduation.
Do ensure the details you provide are correct because if it wrong you would have to apply again for the part where the mistake is.
How To Check JAMB Regularization Status 2022/2023
KIndly Follow the steps below to check your JAMB regularisation approval.
- Go to the offical Jamb website.
- Log in with your registered email and password.
- locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam Year and Enter your Registration Number .
- click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to obtain your admission status.
- Once it Approved, Proceed To Print Your Admission Letter.
Deadline for JAMB Regularization 2022
The JAMB regularisation procedure in 2022 has no set start date, end date, or deadline. This simply implies that anyone interested in participating in the process can do so at any moment because it is a continuous procedure and applicants can register at any time.
What does regularize admission mean?
The goal of regularisation is to verify that JAMB has your current admission information, which matches your admission/registration record at the tertiary institution where you were accepted. This permits candidates who have been accepted but have no prior JAMB record to register on the portal without having to write exam.
Is JAMB Regularization Compulsory?
All graduates must be cleared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board to be eligible for NYSC mobilisation (JAMB). Regularisation is required for students who did not acquire admission through JAMB in order to receive an admission number and register for NYSC mobilisation.
Kindly share and comment on this article, Kindly check here for more articles on jamb.